Our experience includes, in particular:
- preparation and negotiation of documentation (employment contracts, labour regulations, procedures, etc.);
- labour law litigation and pre-litigation negotiations;
- long-term, ongoing labour law services, e.g. for a well-known foreign bank;
- obtaining permits from administrative authorities in relation to employment matters (immigration law services);
- advising in respect to mergers and acquisitions of companies and enterprises – due diligence research, advice on matters relating to treatment of employees during M&A transactions (including pharmaceutical and tourism sectors);
- advising on matters regarding temporary work as well as headhunting services;
- general assistance in the area of labour law – both for employers and for employees.